Monday, September 26, 2005

I miss you & I wish you would-

Miss me too,
Let me live with you,
Love me like I love you, maybe more…
Hold me close.
Dream of me,
Be there beside me,
Take me far away,
Love me all day…
Hold my hands,
Look me in the eyes,
Fly me through the skies,
Need me till I die...
Help me find a way,
To make you stay…
Let me show you how I feel,
Let me tell you, for me what you mean…
Let me say the words, as much as I want to,
Let me talk to you, till whenever (& whenever) I want to!
Tell me what I mean to you,
Tell me if you need me too….
Tell me we’ll be together
Tell me it will last forever….


At times, just sitting idle creates so many thoguhts...some good ones, some unnecessary ones... Don't know which one this would classify as :) but this sure is a thought...there have been so many songs over the years, depicting the same thought!! here another form... dedicated to someone special!!

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wish there were more adjectives in the English language.. 'awesome' is a word that I use everytime..and like always, it falls short this time too..

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Prateet said...

I dreamt that she sat by my head, tenderly ruffling my hair with her fingers, playing the melody of her touch. I looked at her face and struggled with my tears, till the agony of unspoken words burst my sleep like a bubble. I sat up and saw the glow of the Milky Way above my window, like a world of silence on fire, and I wondered if at this moment she had a dream that rhymed with mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home