Monday, September 26, 2005

Without You

Under the blue skies,on the open lands
I sat beside you,my hand in your hands
I felt a connection,I was filled with a warmth,
I could see you everywhere,It felt very strong.
I didnt know what to say,I didnt know what to think,
I felt in my disconnected life,you were the missing link.
I reached out for you,to hold on to you
I wanted to gather you close,and take you to my abode.
I knew you felt the same,but still you held back,
I could see it in your eyes,
Was it not even worth the chance?
It was over even before it started,
It was the way you wanted
You never said the words,
And one day you walked off,
We were not meant to be together,
but still I dream of you,
under the blue skies,on the open lands
thinking of you and without you.

This one trigered out after reading a book, or watching a movie, don't remember...reminds me of my first poem which I had jsut written and when friends read it, they asked me who is the inspiration where as there was no one... I write this one and tried to think to whom can I dedicate this one... Came up with no name! wow, isnt it amazing!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie... this is such a beautiful composition. I am proud that you are my sis!

Keep on writing your heart out and you will find the best friend in you!

luv
bro

 
At 2:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This shows what a person is!! Rather than what one looks like.. A very nice composition.. Keep up the good work..

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger Nuts said...

thanks a lot :)

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Prateet said...

One sad voice has it's nest amongst the ruins of the years. It sings to me at night ' I loved you '.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home