Friday, October 14, 2005

What you are to me...

In this world unknown, there are people galore
I pass by some, for few become a friend
But I passed by you, and my world just blew…
I wonder what you are to me
Why every time you make my heart skip a beat
I never felt this way, will this feeling stay…
I think of you and I sway
Without you my days are gray
My nights are blue, where are you…
I dream of you all time,
You are always on my mind,
I am scared to know why
Can you hear my silent cry…
If I am an ocean, you are my shore,
Don’t let me go, please hold me close
I need you like air,
But I don’t know you have gone where…
You don’t even know I exist
My fate, oh, what a twist
If only you could listen to my heart’s plea
Accept my love and set me free…

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem... seems u fell in lov wid somone... :)

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Prateet said...

There is a looker-on who sits behind my eyes. It seems he has seen things in ages and worlds beyond memory's shore, and those forgotten sights glisten on the grass and shiver on the leaves. He has seen under new veils the face of the one beloved, in twilight hours of many a nameless star. Therefore his sky seems to ache with the pain of countless meetings and partings, and a longing pervades this spring breeze - the longing that is full of the whisper of ages without beginning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home