Thursday, December 01, 2005

Why...

One of the few lucky one's to have a window seat in office, i contemplate all the why's today :) well, maybe not all, but many!! My ID not workin so that's less of work till the time it starts working, and here I am making the best use of paid free time!! Looking out I see various shades..of trees ofcourse.. green, yello, red and it looks like a web...i can only see the tops and they are all different..I sit and realize this is what my life has become too. If I sit and analyze it, i find various shades...Not that I am not happy :) Ofcourse I am...onsite Bench, not many ppl are lucky enuf to have that:) what have I got to complain!! taking life as it comes has become my fav pastime...trying to live in moments, when the whole life is nothing but a moment. hard to decide, which is "the moment"...so confused these days, dont know where this sine curve is taking me now...is it up or down? i have had my shares of down, and I am expecting more down's , so logically if I apply Murphy's law now, the curve should be taking me up :)... phew!! isnt it amazing!how in as little as a blink of an eye, everything goes haywire...I wish i had more control over all this...but the only control I have for the time being is over myself... hope to maintain that atleast.. alrite, too much of this acsurdity for today!! my ID better start working today, or I have to start the trend of modern writeup's.. contemporary to modern art, which makes no sense at all!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup..Only lucky ppl get onsite bench :) I am enjoying my past 2 months in Chicago with no work. And on top of that I have got a resource too..lol..
So from past few weeks my fav. pastime has become to do Orkutting a lot. Sometimes I open Orkut weebsite before my mailbox when I go to office (hope my manager doesnt read this)..just kiddin..

-munishsingla1@gmail.com

 
At 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey one question:
Can you explain Murphy's law in a little detail plz..

-munishsingla1@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home