Saturday, April 22, 2006

Adios 'A-City'...

"I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known..."

This song from Greenday is the one that comes to my mind as I prepare myself to start anew on yet another journey,life is taking me to...Days rolled by and befoe I knew, it was time to bid farewell - to the city that I have started liking so much.. Atlanta..to frnds with whom I gel so well..Chonal,Eeeeenya,Priye, Pushp, Shantanu, Tuman...Guess, such is life..

Sonal's last friday night in Atl, didn't know will be so memorable...starting with finding yet another different place and increasing the gang size from 4 to 7...it was fun all the way..Even the pouring clouds cud not mar the enthu n the dedication to "Chill out completely"...

Started with Localuna, only to find there is 2 hours wait period and then hopping off to another chilled out place, and then being disturbed by the buzzer in the middle of taking the Tequilla shot...Confused between which place to opt for now, finally Localuna won :)..packed from Vortex and there we were back to where we started from!

After an evening filled with Food, Dance, and music (ofcourse the accessories too!!)...it was again a standstill...what next ..babes was in no mood to go back home...everyone wanted FUN so Sutra was the next destination....after hours of good leg and butt shaking, it was time to go home, more so coz it was time to close down the place :P...

slept all the way back home.. and then was in a completely sozzled/dreamy state so didn't know what happened next...all i rem is i woke up in my cozy bed in the morning :) with a very nice feel!!

Will cherish these memories forever...

"So close, no matter how far, Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are ,and nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way,Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say,and nothing else matters"

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Nitu said...

mmm i think u hav not heard of breakaway by KC.... hear it might just go with this one ;)....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home