Monday, March 27, 2006

Bed Atlanta...

The first time I read the name it conjured up many exotic images in my mind :P and I knew no matter what, I have to give it a shot...

So there we were 4 of us, in our brand new Impala, all exquisitely dressed up , looking as beautiful as we could, acc to the instructions received while making a reservation, and searching for directions!! Thankfully, we didnt didnt lose our way and rached safe and sound and in high spirits...

and what a place it was!! never before in my exp of "$%^& " yrs, had I received such a welcome before.. it was amazing, and I already felt like a queen, romping down the path to see my courtiers!!

I was told that the "bed" availability is on a first come first serve basis, and there I was praying fervently for one..and voila!! were my prayers ever answered so fast !!

the host took each of us to the place I would have seen only in my dreams otherwise..I was speechless..Dim light, flowers, silken sheets only added to the immaculate setting i had seen ever...

It wasn't untill I heard the hostess welcome us and explain abt the menu and how to "eat" in bed, did I come out of my trance n ofcourse dreams!!
Must I add that the food was amazing???
It was the Best restaurant that I have ever been to -till date...

5 Comments:

At 7:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

so infact u really had food while sleepin... must b a unique restaurant...

 
At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, until the last paragraph, I was thinking you are writing a story of your visit to an exotic spa centre :-)

-munishsingla1@gmail.com

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Nuts said...

food is more inetersting than spa :) and it is indeed a unique restaurant..thhye have similar in NYC also..try out there

 
At 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup food is definitely more intersting than spa. I thought in ur blog u r praising the stylish & fancy restaurant than the delicious & yummy food. Any idea if there is a similar one in Chicago? Driving till NYC from Chicago is pretty exhausting and if I do so I wud surely end up going for a spa than that restaurant :-)

-munishsingla@gmail.com

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Nuts said...

as of now the chain is only in NYC, Miami and ATL...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home