Wednesday, April 26, 2006

last few days @Infy

never knew resignation cud be so boring!! I mean how else to kill time apart from coming late, taking long breaks ,leaving early,Calling, chatting, emailing etc etc

what rotten luck, everyone busy when amz free... this is just not done :)
missin the lovely sunshine so that I cud atleast go out and well.. just enjoy :)
forgot my ipod at home, so music is a luxury today...

i'll make sure next time I resign I have a POA to be implemented in the post resignation days!!
till then hope I wil find some ways to make the last couple days bearable :)

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger Kanishk | कनिष्क said...

So u rin US...chilling in Atlanta ! Thats a news to me. Where are you leaving to ??

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Varun Gautam said...

wish you all the best for your future endeavors..

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger Nitu said...

what bullll look whose talking madam busy...

I mean how else to kill time apart from coming late, taking long breaks ,leaving early,Calling, chatting, emailing etc etc

what rotten luck, everyone busy when amz free... this is just not done :)

I WISH I HAD THE ABILITY TO BOLD the words :p heheheheh say ur busy n have no time for stupid ol frnds like me :( sniff* sniff*......

Neways have a save journey :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home